Posts Tagged ‘green’
Draftfcb’s Gigi Carroll released her nine tips for marketing to women in the recession:
1. “Authentic value” is the new price of entry. Only what is good, trusted and worthy will win the race in the minds of today’s women. And those who adapt first, will lead the pack.
2. Little luxuries are always and still appreciated – be it a candle, fabric softener, new shampoo, perfume or chocolate. These little luxuries are more important than ever because they make women feel special, happy, complete and optimistic.
3. Big luxuries are still sought, but more selectively. Witness DeBeers new “Fewer, Better Things” campaign that was conceived with the thought that “things with enduring value are better perceived than those that are disposable.”
4. Functional luxuries, such as cell phones, iPods, and high speed internet, are all seen as essential, and still-necessary objects.
5. Practicality can be profitable. Be it big screen…